Information Security is our top priority in order to:
• Ensure the company’s full compliance with the relevant applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
• Protect the interests of the company and of those who do business with it and place their trust in the company for the use and transfer of their confidential data;
• Ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information produced, received and transferred in the context of security projects;
• Maximize the reliability of the company’s information resources;
The implementation of the ISMS aims at the following:
• Protection of the stored files, computing resources and transferred information in the company’s services against any threat, internal or external, deliberate or accidental;
• Systematic assessment and evaluation of the risks related to the securing of information, aiming at their proper and timely management;
• Data archiving, prevention of viruses and external intrusions, access control to the systems, recording of all security incidents and management of unexpected developments;
• Constant updating of the company’s management and staff with regard to information security issues and conducting of training seminars for the staff;
• Full commitment by the Company’s management to the faithful implementation and continuous improvement of the ISMS, which shall comply with the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
The Information Security Manager is responsible for controlling and monitoring the operation of the ISMS, as well as for keeping all the relevant staff up to date regarding the Information Security Policy.
All the staff involved in the activities and procedures described that are related to Information Security are responsible for implementing the policy and the relevant ISMS procedures in their field of work.
The company management and all employees are committed to achieving the company’s objectives and undertake to comply with the principles related to Information Security.
To achieve all of the above, the Company implements an Information Security Management System in accordance with the ΕΝ ISO 27001:2013 standard.
On behalf of I.E.N. S.A.