Connected Guests by TigerTMS
The vision of the connected guest entails nearly every aspect of the guest experience. Something as complex as that needs a single hub from which to operate—and guest apps for personal mobile devices are the natural place to host all of these functions. A smartly designed guest app combines everything from deal notifications to hotel services to loyalty programs.
Large or Medium Hospitality organizations
The class leading Hospitality Applications Suite is transforming hotel operations and guest experience. TigerTMS customers enjoy freedom of deployment, extending to cloud and protecting investment in technology. Our focus on ‘Mobile First’ is set to change the way hotels across the globe do business
The Hospitality Applications Suite simplifies integration of hotel systems, enables accurate billing across a range of guest services and differentiates through advance capabilities including guest BYOD and guest services management.
Enjoy flexible, scalable, secure communications, optimized to meet the needs of the hospitality industry, from small economy hotels through to some of the world’s most famous luxury hotels.
– Middleware – a single interface solution that connects hundreds of applications
– Communication Management – connecting front and back office applications to provide seamless service to guests
– Guest Voice Messaging and Wake-up Systems
– Guest Services and Emergency Notifications
– WiFi Access and Management
– Mobile Technology – without the need to download an app
– Intelligent Messaging Platform
– All solutions are suitable for single or multi-site properties
- iLink: The world’s most widely deployed middleware solution. iLink connects TigerTMS products and hundreds of other hotel applications, with more certified interfaces available on one platform, available on premise or via the cloud.
- iCharge: The popular guest and call management system.
- InnLine: Feature rich voice messaging and guest wake-up solution.
- iGuest: Real-time guest information and notifications for Mitel PBX
- iSurf: WiFi management system providing all-in-one guest internet access service. Flexible, modular and adaptable to suit the requirements of every type of hotel, it provides hotels with the ability to assure guests that wherever they roam within the hotel, they will have secure and reliable internet connectivity.
- iPortal: The no download, zero footprint approach to guest information with integrated voice and messaging technology with no need to install any apps.
- iNotify: A new way to communicate with your guests; with a quick opt-in to receive hotel notifications, your guests can cat with hotel agents using iNotify via WhatsApp.